Sunday, May 6, 2012

Urgent: The Evil Amongst Us is Winning!!

 
Evil, is all around is, we know this. But when you come face to face with it, when it's over a life or death situation suddenly everything takes on a whole new meaning. I copied and pasted this picture from my step-son's Facebook. He was a very bright, attractive 21 year old young man and is now on death's doorstep due to recreational drug use of some prescription drugs. One thing Facebook has allowed me to see is the way today's youth perceives life and especially our Lord and Savior. I partially raised my step son Brock. I got with my husband when Brock was 10, and Brock promptly left when he was 18. I did the best I could, I can only pray that he is saved, only the Lord knows a person's heart for sure. His maternal grandfather didn't believe in God and he died several years ago and despite all of our attempts Brock never professed to be saved but never outwardly showed his hatred for the Lord until Facebook came along and we were able to start seeing snippets of what was in his thoughts. This is just a sample of his favorites. He never would friend me on Facebook for obvious reasons but I managed to get on there and see this blasphemy. It's also sad to me how many others "liked" his pictures or made other comments but now that he's in a coma, some of these same friends are "praying"....huh? Well, I couldn't let it go. This is what I wrote on his Facebook:
 
This is Julie Schmidt-Ramsey Brock's step-mom just to clarify who's writing this: Galations 6:7 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked" Listen everyone, the Bible is real, God is real whether you choose to believe it or not. Even the devil believes in God! I would suggest that that everyone needs to evalute their own faith in God and before they need to call on God because then it... might be too late. It's funny how everyone wants to mock God and Jesus but now after a tragedy everyone wants to pray and call on Jesus. PLEASE don't wait until it's too late, it's not a joke, this is your life!!! Your soul! God loves you, He wants you to be with Him in heaven! Do you really believe there is no God? Do you really believe you will just turn back into dust? Do me a favor, go to church tomorrow pray for Brock Ramsey, he is in a coma, he's not good, don't let your loved ones worry about whether you are saved or not. Let them have the peace of knowing they WILL see you in heaven, talk to someone, a pastor, your grandma, someone you trust, don't let another day go by because you never know when your last breathe will be and do you really want to "hope" you know where you are going? or do you want to for sure? John 3:16-17 " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."



I hope that if you are reading this you have already accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, if you have not, please do not wait another second. This is not a joke, this is not fiction, this is not a movie. This is as real as real gets.

If you are a believer already would you please pray for Brock? He's in a coma at Ohio State University, it's only been 3 days but things are not looking good, we need Jesus to come with a miracle. I pray God will give him another chance at life and what a great testimony this would make!

Thank you for reading this and thank you for your prayers!





 






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a perfect opportunity to witness to some people who may be searching for answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Please consider following my blog - it would be such a blessing to have you as a friend!

Have a Blessed Day!