Thursday, April 19, 2012

 
What do you think about these earrings?



Remember last year about this time those feather hair extensions came into style? I wanted to get one so bad but after I started seeing 12 year old girls with them, I just felt stupid being 43 years old paying $40 to get rooster feathers glued into my hair. But here I am again looking at feathers for my hair. So, I'm thinking about these feather earrings! I've seen some stars wearing some of them and I think they look so cool Plus since I have crappy thin brown hair, I thought maybe since these feathers were longer, it would actually add a little more volume and interest to my hair.

..... What do you think?

Do you like them or will this just look like another desperate aging 40ish women trying to recapture her coolness?





I was cool at one time.... I swear I was.....




No.....                              this is not me...........                           I wish!



1 comment:

  1. I could see you in them. Maybe not so long & drastic though. Although with your longish hair... maybe!

    When I see those things I don't think they look silly (even on women in their 40s). I guess I just see it as more of someone expressing themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Please consider following my blog - it would be such a blessing to have you as a friend!

Have a Blessed Day!